Be very careful when ordering anything through this online store.They advertise womens clothes that they do not actually have though they say that the item is in stock, then try to substitute items to satisfy an order.

They charge your credit card before processing the order. They are slow to credit you if you do not accept the substitute. Their customer service department falsely tells you that discounts will apply to the order but that they will have to apply them manually after you accept the full price on the transaction- then charge your card full price.

They are an absolutely terrible online store.Beware!

Had an Experience with Silhouettes Womens Clothing?

Comments

I loved this place never had problems.

Elmhurst, Illinois, United States #618408

Why would anyone- who is not unhappy with a company - look on Pissed Consumer? Why are you looking up Silhouettes on this website to begin with unless you are posting a fake 'I love this company' review?

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #618359

I have placed many orders with silhouttes over the years and have never had a problem.Returns were handled in a timely manner.

I would use them again and again.:)

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #614979

I have ordered from Silhouettes over a dozen times in the last 8 years at over $500 per order some order were $1,000.I have never had a problem that Silhouettes fixed for me and I live in a different country!!!!

It is true that back in the old days they needed some improvement with their website and product availability but they were ALWAYS willing to try and fix the problem and they always did.I will always be a loyal customer

to Best on-line store ever Detroit, Michigan, United States #653225

I also have place many ordered from this store over the years, Just what has happen to this store, Never had any problems with them, What is going on? Has this company lost, I can't even find a site to order any clothe any more. :cry :?

I received this email from silhouettes.com today which clearly states "ALL DRESS are 20% off" & "FREE SHIPPING."

So I called their 800 order # and was told it doesn't apply to sale or clearance dresses.

What a fool I was to think that "all" meant "all"

whos afraid.......